” It has always been my desire to have a publication where we can give the common people a platform to give their share of news and views. This has given me the idea of launching a news portal named, peoplesmediatoday.com. The website has a Hon. Advisory board of senior journalists who have been writing on various subjects and have diverse interests and experience in various fields of media.
This media portal will be a platform for common people to give their news & views on any
topic of their interest. This could also become an important platform for gen next to voice
their opinion on various subjects of their importance.
The managing editor of peoplesmediatoday.com is a post graduate with B.Com and Diploma inBusiness Management, he is in media industry since 1980 , he started his career in
advertising with M/S Ratan Batra Advertising the oldest advertising agency, after this joined .
M/S Hindustan Thompson Ltd. (now Group m) the number one advertising agency in the
country , thereafter took up a job with Chitralekha the number one Gujarati magazine
worked for a period of over 2 years and after resigning this job started as a freelancer and
started Libra Associates in 1985. Due to close proximity with the clients and advertising agencies Libra Associates an advertising concessionaire firm was incorporated in June 1985. The company has exclusive rights for marketing of advertising space in various publications from all over the country and also abroad. ”
Editorial Advisory Board
- Renni Abraham
Mumbai based journalist, with 23 years experience in news writing and editing across varied genre – including labour, crime, courts, political affairs, power, infrastructure, realty and public finance.
Current assignment: Freelance journalist
Chief sub-editor – Prasad Arts (Lalbaug) (Since May 2015)
Special Correspondent – Free Press Journal (upto June 2014)
Editor (western India) – Sahara Time, Mumbai (2010 – 2014)
Special Correspondent – Sunday Guardian, Mumbai (2009 – 2010)
Special Correspondent – DNA, Mumbai (2005 – 2009) Additional charge as Bureau Chief for Sunday DNA (2008 to 2009) and as Crime Team Leader of city section of DNA (2005 to 2008).
Principal Correspondent – Business Standard, Mumbai (2000 to 2005)
Principal Correspondent – Asian Age, Mumbai (1999 to 2000)
Chief reporter – Manas Times (1998 to 1999)
Senior Correspondent – Sunday Observer (1996 to 1998)
Principal Correspondent – The Daily (1995 to 1996)
Senior Reporter – Midday (1994 to 1995)
Reporter – The Daily (1992 to 1994)
Current assignment: Chief sub-editor – Prasad Arts, Mumbai. May 2015 to Present
Collating and editing news stories through wire service agencies like Reuters, Bloomberg, Intra-news and planning the layout of six pages (India, Pakistan-Afghanistan, Business and Asia-Africa) for the Qatar based The Peninsula daily.
Political Editor – Free Press Journal (Nov 2013 to June 2014)
Wrote an analytical news report in June 2014 about Devendra Fadnavis being the logical CM choice of the BJP in Maharashtra before the state assembly elections were held in October 2014. http://www.freepressjournal.in/phadnavis-may-become-natural-claimant-for-cm
Editor (western India) – Sahara Times
June 2010 – 2014
- Reporting, coordinating with bureaus of the news weekly across the country and guiding the Mumbai based news team.
- Giving breaking news stories for the Sahara Samay news channel.
- In March 2012, Sahara Samay news channel, broke the news story about Income Tax raids on 19 mutual fund companies (MFs). The IT department, in a first, withdrew over Rs 200 crore from the 59 frozen bank accounts of these MFs. International news agencies like Bloomberg and Reuters relied on Sahara Samay for accurate details about this news. MFs were caught unawares at the end of the fiscal year for a tax claim of over Rs1,000 crore which could impact their dividend announcements.
- The July 2011 edition of the Sahara Time published the news story about the new definition adopted by the Union Planning Commission to identify ‘below the poverty line’ (BPL) families in India. The new definition excluded families able to spend Rs 32 and Rs 28 daily in urban and rural sectors, respectively. The controversy hit the headlines in Sept 2011 and is frequently discussed and debated even today.
Special Correspondent – Sunday Guardian
December 2009 – June 2010
- Broke the news story on a special audit ordered by the IT department on books of accounts of Siemens India, after the agency detected fudging in the balance sheets of 19 of its companies operating in India. KPMG and Deolite were the firms engaged to audit the MNC’s accounting books.
- Exposed an Rs157 crore havala racket in Mumbai resulting in a joint investigation by the IT department and Enforcement Directorate to take the case to its logical conclusion and booking of the bogus exporter.
Special Correspondent, DNA news paper (Sept 2005 – Dec 2009)
Held additional charge as Bureau Chief of the Sunday DNA edition (2008 to 2009)
- Joined the newspaper a month after its Mumbai launch on Sept 3, 2005.
- News break on Sept 5, 2005, about real life con-couple Bunti – Babli (as in movie). The print and television news media played up the story which gave DNA a perfect launch in Mumbai. The couple duped 20 banks of over Rs2, 000 crore at last count.
- News break about how the IT department, a civilian agency with no powers to arrest, was given phone tapping rights without the Union cabinet approval. The interceptions are now known as the Radia Tapes that lead to unravelling of the 2G scam.
- Also broke the news story about passenger profiling that was introduced in Indian airports, beginning with the international airport, New Delhi.
- Broke the news of the first sexual harassment case filed by a woman pilot against her senior colleague in Air India.
Principal Correspondent, Business Standard, Mumbai
(June 2000 to Sept 2005)
- Reported on political affairs, power and infrastructure sectors and public finance in Maharashtra and Goa.
- News story in March 2004 about Maharashtra debt burden having reached Rs 1, 10,000 crore. Subsequently, it was made standard practice to make its debt obligation data public knowledge.
- Reported extensively on the Enron-promoted Dhabol power project controversy. My tenure of five years at Business Standard did not witness a single rejoinder/clarification being carried in respect of my published news articles.
- News story on Maharashtra declining an infrastructure proposal in 2004 from the private sector for constructing the Nhava Seva – Sewri sea-link at no cost to the state exchequer. The state chose to decline the proposal with the sea-link project as yet to take off.
Some more URL links to news stories that appeared in the BS:
- Worked as Principal Correspondent with the Asian Age from January 1999 to June 2000. Wrote news stories on politics, crime, customs and intelligence agencies.
- Was Principal Correspondent with Sunday Observer between 1996 and 1998. Covered politics, labour, crime and business.
- Principal Correspondent, The Daily (1995-96).Reported on politics and crime.
- Staff Reporter at Mid-Day (1994-95). Reported on labour courts, crime and labour.
- Staff Reporter with The Daily (1992-94). Reported on labour, courts and crime.
Bachelor of Commerce, University of Bombay, Mumbai, India (1990-1991).
Diploma in Journalism from Bombay College of Journalism (1991-1992).
I am a hands-on journalist with a nose for news and an eye for detail. I thrive under pressure and am able to work independently to tight deadlines
2. Kumar Jayantilal Shah
- Schooling at the Rajkumar College, Rajkot.
- Graduation -B.Com and Post Graduation in M. Comm in Advertising and Marketing from the M S University.
- A sports representation of State at the National level in Soccer and Hockey for 11 long years in Junior and Senior section. Received the ALL INDIA BEST CADET – Jr Wing NCC awarded by the Prime Minister of India Shri Moraj Desai.
- Worked as a Journalist for 6 years and then acquired Vadodara Samachar Publication, a gujarati vernacular morning daily in Vadodara – 1991
- Editor of Vadodara Samachar since 2004
- An Avid motorbiker recently driven from India to UK
3. Robin Shukla
Robin Shukla is remembered by many from the advertising and space marketing fraternity for, among other good reasons, his congenial and kind hearted disposition. For more than two-and-a-half decades (1981 to 2008), he headed planning and operations at noted ad agencies.
However, preoccupation with plum accounts like HDFC, Vijay Sales, RBI, IDBI, etc did not stop him from writing to editors on issues affecting the country and the world at large.
The opportunity to get into editorial full-time surfaced sometime in 2008 when he moved out from Ratan Batra and was soon News Editor at the Afternoon Despatch & Courier. Apart from desk duties, he brought out a full page of book reviews every Monday, reading between 170 and 200 books a year!
For the past three years he has been happily shuttling between his homes in Swan Hill (Australia) and Mumbai with short stints in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia), and his comments and writings have appeared in several Australian papers and also in the New York Times.
He is currently working on two novels (started with one but some details migrated to stake their own claim to a separate book, is how he puts it) and continues with his hard-hitting posts on Facebook and Twitter.
4. Dr. M. K. Mazumdar
PEN NAME:- M. K. Mazumdar, Kumar Manoj, Dr. M.K. Mazumdar, Dr. M. Kumar, M Kumar Manoj, Dr. M. Kumaram, manoj kumar manoj, Manoj K. Mazumdar, Manoj Raaj, M. Kumar Raaj, Dr. Manoj Raaj, Rituraaj, Kumar Raaj, Manoj Aannd
DISTINCTION:- Specialization in Social, Lifestyle, Cirme, Sex, Medical and Film
EMPLOYMENT DETAILS :-
* Working as an editor of Bollywood style ( Hindi Monthly).
* Working as an editor of Leader Samachar Hindi Weekly and Filmi Fever Film Feature.
LANGUAGES KNOW: Hindi, Bengli, English, Urdu & Marathi
* Have written more then 10,000 articles in Jansatta, Delhi Press, Manorama, GrihaLaxmi, Meri Saheli, Dainik Jagran, Dainik Tribune, Dibya Himachal, Satya Katha, Rastriya Sahara, Hindustan, Amar Ujala, Lokmat Samachar, Sahara Samay, Vichar Saransh, Hello Hindustan etc.
* Regular Publishing of true stories in Sachchi Duniya, Top Secret Reporter, Mahanagar Kahaniyan, Madhur Kathayen, Aap Biti Kahaniyan, Aaj ki Kahaniyan, Nutan Kahaniyan, Sachchi Kahaniyan, Manohar Kahaniyan, Aparadh Katha etc.
* worked as a regional correspondent of weekly Nawank (Allahabad), weekly Badnoor Vani (Betul), weekly Chaturang Bharat (Indor), Dainaik Deshbandhu (Bhopal), Dainaik Nai Duniya (Bhopal).
* Having been editor of “Today and Tomorrow” for more than two years,
* Worked as an editor of ‘Beauty plus’ and ‘Media today Feature’ for more than two years.
* Contributed as a host and expert for dozens programmers in Aakashwani of Bhopal, Betul and Balaghat (M.P.).
* Worked on frequent Suicidal tendencies on trifled of Bengali families at Chopna in Betul dist.(M.P)
* Worked among the endangered tribels ‘Khairwar’, Harrai Village dist. Sidhi in Madhya Pradesh and given first hand report of their grievanves to the India wide Journals.
* Made a pioneering documentary on ‘Vasdeva’ Beggar Community of Betul, Madhya Pradesh.
* worked as a story,screenplay,dialogue writer for ad film HEALTHSUN CAPSULE .
* Recently I complete the script work of 2 movies.
1;- AISA BHI HOTA HAI(Dir-UDAY PANKAJ)
2;- KAHIN DEEP JALE KAHIN DIL(Dir-PRANAV SEN)
Ghar baithe sondraya upchar, Safal sex ke 251 tips, 1001 love tips, jo soche so kaise paye, Aap bhi ban sakte hain amir, Safal hone ke 201 guru mantra, 201 business tips, Crime patrakarita, Swatantra patrakarita, 251 Swasth sambadhi galtfahmiyan, 1001 Health tips, Kis bimari me kya khayen kya na khayen, 222 sex sambandhi galtfahmiyan, Apne sapne pure kare, Film aur TV me kaise pravesh kare, kahaniyon ka jadu, ect.
Qualification : B.Sc., B.H.M.S.
5. MR K.A. VENKATESH alias JYOTHI VENKATESH
Educational Qualifications: B. Sc (Chemistry & Physics) from S.I.E.S College of Arts & Science, Sion, Mumbai University
Place of Birth: Mumbai
I am working as a Sr Correspondent with the film trade weekly Blockbuster for the last three and a half years ecver since its inception and have been contributing articles on film, television, and music for a large number of newspapers and magazines for the last 40 years, from 1972. Like The Hindu, Free Press Journal, Indian Express, Asian Age, Deccan Herald (Bangalore), Deccan Chronicle (Hyderabad), Newstime (Hyderabad), Nav Hind Times (Goa), Hitavada (Nagpur), Sunday Observer, Gomantak Times, Lokmat Times (Aurangabad), Maharashtra Times, Sakal, Gomantak Times (Goa), The Telegraph (Kolkata) The Afternoon Despatch & Courier, Mid-Day, Evening News of India, Free Press Bulletin, Stardust, Cine Blitz, Movie, Illustrated Weekly of India, Sun, Rashtriya Sahara, G, Jee (Marathi), Tarangan and Premiere ( Marathi) Jee (Gujarathi), Mid-Day (Gujarati), Samkaleen (Gujarati)The Daily, Femina, Filmfare, Star & Style, Eve’s Weekly, Chastity, Fantasy, Erotica,Youth Times, Trade Guide, Film Information, Super Cinema, Complete Cinema, Complete Television, Film & TV Trade Preview, Entertainment Trade, Film Street Journal, Lokayat (Hindi), Box Office, Chitralekha ( Gujarathi & Marathi) Anandalok (Bengali), Amar Ujala, Page 3, Hollywood Bollywood, Filmdum ( Mauritius) etc. I have been the consulting editor for the film monthly OOPS as well as Celeb B. I have also contributed regularly to Internet sites like hindustantimes.com, celebnceleb.com,india-syndicate.com etc.
I have also acted in several Hindi TV serials like Dum Dumadam, Shapath, Jaan, Hum Paanch, Sparsh, Saturday Suspense, All The Best, Kahiin Kiisi Roz, Lavanya and Malini Iyer besides Marathi serials like Yaala Jeevan Aise Naav, Jibhela Kaahi Haad and Hindi films like Ram Avtar M.L.A, Parivaar, Sankalp etc.I have also written the anchor script for Filmi Baatein on etc and anchored and scripted a film based programme called Jawab Do on EL TV. I have also acted in Vidroh with Akshay Kumar and Raveena and Devyani with Jackie Shroff.
Was a member of the Censor Board from 1990 to 1994 and 1996 to 1998 in Mumbai and is currently a member of the NFDC Script Committee Was a jury member in the Panel for selection of films for the Indian Panorama for The International Film Festival in Hyderabad in 1986 along with Shabana Azmi, Rohini Hattangadi, Amit Khanna etc.
Besides being a good singer, I also know as many as eight languages. Like English, Hindi, Marathi, Tamil, Malayalam, Kannada, Telugu, Sanskrit, besides a smattering knowledge of Gujarathi and Bengali.
I have also edited the Daily Bulletin for IFFI Goa in 2011, Daily Bulletin for Mumbai International Film Festival for Documentary, Short and Animation films in 2008, 2010, 2012 and 2016 besides the Daily Bulletin for MAMI International Film Festival in 2004, 2005 and 2006, besides writing for the festival bulletins earlier.
6. Baljeet Olhan (Editor / Publisher)
A graduate from kurukshetra University is resident of Mumbai for the last 30 years. After his initial stint with Indian Navy, he got engaged in his own business at the end of 1985.
Mr. Baljeet Olhan is the Editor,publisher and printer of La Mode International since 1992. He has had long experience in this area due to his association with the top personalities of Fashion Industry. He has established himself as prominent Editor and publisher in fashion arena because of which designers from India take his advise with regards to promoting their labels worldwide .Mr. Olhan has attended several International Garments Trade fairs and Fashion weeks across the world.
Though La Mode International is on web since 2003, but since 2013 we have gone completely e-Magazine and print edition is available on demand after seeing the world trends of e-edition of leading news papers and magazine. and Global warming scenario , La Mode International e-Magazine is available on world’s largest digital stores Magzter.com and Rockstand.in, any time any where in the world.
His experience lies in the handling of major ladies readymade garments export to England, and was supplying Indian Ladies readymade garments to 11 outlet in London, started publication of fashion Catalogue to promote his designs and export to other European countries. After witnessing the escalating demand of these fashion publication, he ventured full fledged in this field . The first magazine was brought under the title of BOMBAY CONNEXION IN 1988. This was well received in Europe. Canada,USA, and Gulf countries. Only in London 9,000 copies were sold.
The growing demand of these Indian Fashion magazine prompted him to publish a magazine Titled La Mode International in mid 1991, and the magazine was registered with The Registrar of Newspapers of India in 1993, Substantial copies of La Mode International Magazine used to be exported to London, USA, Canada, European countries, Gulf, Mauritius and South African countries
Mr. Naresh Dudani
Retd. Senior Journalist
August 1979, got a job with The Indian Express, Ahmedabad edition; as an apprentice sub-editor. Was confirmed as a sub-editor on July 1, 1980.
During my 35-year tenure with the organisation, got 3 promotions — first as a Chief Sub-Editor on November 1, 1985; second as Deputy News Editor on January 1, 1990; and the third as Acting News Editor, on July 1, 2000. Retired from service in July 2014.
Independently handled the news desk and started producing the edition in February 1983. Till 1995, we worked manually — selecting and editing the news copies, sending these for composing and then supervising making of pages, as per the plans; by page-makers.
Once the editorial operations were computerised, everything was done on the computers — editing, designing and page-making.
Personal Details :
Born on July 22, 1956; in Ulhasnagar, district Thane, Maharashtra.
I did schooling from Mount Abu, Ulhasnagar and Ahmedabad. Std 1st to Std 7th in Hindi medium in Abu and Ulhasnagar; Std 8th to Std 11th (SSC in those days, in 1973) in Sindhi medium, from a local school in Sardarnagar, Ahmedabad.
I graduated in Science ( B Sc in Physics ) from Gujarat University in 1977. Studied in 3 different colleges — R A Bhavans College of Science (Pre-University and FYBSc); C U Shah Science (SYBSc) and Ahmedabad Science College (TYBSc).
After graduation , I did my one-year Degree course in Journalism from Pune University in May 1979 (Batch of 1978-79). The course was run at the Ranade Institute, Deccan Gymkhana.
T.S. Sundar Rao
Has been in the Media Industry and has 40 years of experience in the field of Media and Communication.
He specialists in Financial Communication. Learnt from the pioneer of Financial Communication and Advertising himself, Mr.Nirmal Suchanti,Rao was also instrumental in the launch and was also a part of the editorial board of his college magazine Searchlight.
In the Advertising field, he has been involved in the launch of many mutual fund schemes for Canara Bank – CanBank Mutual Funds. He also played a significant role in the launch of various other Public Issues of Companies.
Senior Media Consultant
Bandra Urdu High School
Ismail Yusuf College
Bachelor of Persian & Urdu Literature
My Multi-faceted Canvas of Experience
I wanted to be different.. as a lanky boy who had studied in Urdu, I stepped into the grand world of advertising in Mumbai without knowing the primary language of professional communication… English.
I was an arts graduate who had chosen Persian literature as the specialisation and who had sworn never to look at numbers again post-school! And lo behold… what did advertsing have in waiting for me a number crunching, number munching job of Media…
I took the challenge, and BCS stood me in good stead as to learn the ropes of the number-wonder media. However, the writer and poet in me could not hide away behing the Plusses and minuses and soon the agency that I served for 17 years gave me the break where I rose to be the Media Controller and Head of Indian Languages.
This unique combination of creative and media all my life, the ability to write and crunch numbers with equal ease had made me what I wanted to be… Different, as I excelled at both to create some of the most memorable advertising campaigns. With all I learnt, today my skill set extends to being a:
Communications Strategist, Media Planner, Creative Planner, Advertising Film Producer, Trainer & Teacher, Author, Journalist
I was fortunate to belong to an agency known for its incisive advertising and to work under the leadership of one of the most prolific, yet low-profile advertising personalities, Mr. K.Kurian. 17 years of working with Radeus (Now TBWA Anthem), I had the basic principles of brand building in my every pore, so much so that it has now become second nature to me, maybe out-of-place in an age where people no longer view brands from a long-term point of view…
Here, I present to you some of the work I cherish most:
(Built the brand on the very basic yet powerful “Limca for Thirst” line)
(Thought out the so sinmplee “Taaza Mango Maaza Mango” campaign, and also wrote it! Feels good to see that it was used as recently as a couple of years back, even though it now belongs to Coca Cola)
Mineral Water, Club Soda
4. Amul Chacolates
(Created a advertising and media planning revolution with “A gift for someone you love” campaign)
5. Amul Shrikhand
6. Amul Milk Powder
7. LIC of India
Most of the above campaigns have won many Ad Club and RAPA awards (Sanforized ke Mehmaan, Amul, LIC, Limca, Bisleri etc) for the creative and was also adjudged media person of the year 1992.
Giving Back to the profession I love
“Life is a gift, and it offers us the privilege, opportunity, and responsibility to give something back by becoming more”. I truly believe in this fact and I practice it till date, by ensuring that the love my profession translates into sharing and contributing my knowledge for its enrichment. I have had an eventful & active role in various committees of advertising. I continue to share my learnings and knowledge with those who wish to take up Creative Writing/Media/ advertising as their profession.
My associations with the profession go as follows:
Advertising Agencies Association of India
Founder Member of AAAI Training and Professional Development Sub-Committee.
Conducted 52 3-month creative workshops.
Started media planning and operations work shops. Have formatted and compiled the media workshop manual which is being used as the course material by various agencies for their in-house training.
Helped organise AAAI print – production workshops.
Was Chairman of AAAI magazine committee during which have been responsible for redesigning the magazine to make it more meaningful to members and readers.
The Advertising Club, Bombay Member of Membership Committee, 1988-89
Member of Seminars and Workshops sub-committee, 1989-90
Managing Committee Member and Chairman of Solus Advertising Committee 1991-92.
The Communication Art Guild
Have been Managing Committee Member since 1988. Have been looking after public relations and Media Coverage of CAG activities.
Have started this club, an exclusive ‘do’ for Media professionals from agencies and publications. Infact until 3 years back, this was the only club that recognised and awarded the much ignored Media professionals with Annual Media Meet awards, that was decided through nominations from the Media community. Advertising Media greats like, Ketaki Gupte, Helen Anchan, Nalini Dais, Divya Gupta are proud recipients of these awards.
TEAching, Training& Workshops
Institutes/ Organisations where I have taught
- Xavier’s Institute of Communications, Mumbai
- Sophia Polytechnic of Mass Communications, Mumbai
- Bhavan’s Institute of Management, Mumbai
- Symbiosis Institute of Management, Pune
- Bharatidasan Institute of Management, Tiruchirapally
K.C. College of Management (Have conducted 4 weeks “Beginners Advertising Workshops” for B.Com students at H.R. College of Commerce and Economics. This prompted Bombay University to allow students to major in these subjects for a B.Com degree.)
Have taught the BMM course at Andrew’s College, Mumbai, National College Mumbai, Rizvi College, Mumbai, HR College, Mumbai
Conducted workshops for :
Management Institutes at Pune and Thiruchirapalli
Given talks at:
- The Times of India
- The Magna Group of Publications
- Pioneer, Lucknow
- The Tata Press, etc.
- Advertising Club, Indore
journalistic and Other Contributions
I have always been actively voicing opinions about Advertising as a profession. I was the first person to formalise training for the ‘grassroot reality’ that existed outside the glass towers of Mumbai. Set-up language workshops or people who came from smaller towns & cities to the advertising world of Mumbai. These workshops gave them a grounding in advertising, so they could get an informed educated entry into the profession. I also made regular contributions by way of weekly articles to leading Hindi dailies, these first of the kind advertising workshops to be conducted in Hindi.
I have also authored a book on advertising in Hindi & have taught through various lectures & workshops across small & big towns of India, which I proudly can claim as unbeaten in their contribution to the profession to this day.
Magazines/ Newspapers which carried my articles on advertising:
AAAI news magazine
The Winning Edge
The Weekend Observer
Sunday Mail (Was the first ever person to start a weekly advertising column in Hindi for the Hindi edition)
Guest articles in The Times of India
Written the first book on Basics of Advertising in Hindi “Vigyapano ki duniya” (President’s award winner)
A List of success stories
In a career chequered with rich experience, multifarious talents, keen, incisive thought process, I am fortunate to have association with a long list of clients and agencies. Some of those I cherish, because of what I could do for them are:
- Leon Shin-Donga Electricals (Branding, events, Film Production, Advertising, Media Planning and the works!)
- Anjali Kitchenware & Appliances (Branding, events, Film Production, Advertising, Media Planning and the works!)
- Alfa Water Purifiers (Branding)
- Zytex Chemicals (Corporate Communications)
- Euro Tiles (Film Production, Advertising)
- Art Advertising (Strategy Consultant)
- Pressman Advertising Ltd. (Strategy Consultant)
- Aaren Advertising Pvt. Ltd.(AV production, Events)
- Sahara India (Corporate Communications, Brand Communications)
- Libra Communications (Consultant)
- Amar Ujala (Consultant)
- Deshbandhu (Consultant)
And the list continues…
My latest Pursuit…
Adaptation of work from English to Hindi
I’m studying some of the urdu classics and contemplating translating them to Hindi
I also do Discovery channel’s most prestigious programmes’ adaptation
Writing for ad films, campaigns as a consultant…
GURU SHAMBHU SHARAN
(FOUNDER OF MAHAMUKTESHWAR YOGA….)
MAHAMUTESHWAR YOGA IS A TYPE OF YOGA THAT ALIGNS SKELETON SPINAL COLUMN,THE SIXHARMONIAL GLANDS, FIVE ELEMENTS AND MORE….
The healthy breathing days are now back with the teachings from Param Guru Sri Sri 1008 Ramanand Shastri to his students Guru Sri Acharya Shyamnarayan Jha and Guru Shambhu Sharan Jha.
After the demise of Param Guru Sri Sri 1008 Ramanand Shastri and Guru Sri Acharya Shyamnarayan, Guru Shambhu Sharan Jha and his student Abhay Kumar have taken on them to spread teachings and knowledge of their gurus to the entire world.
Abhay kumar is a meditation teacher and transformational guide who has dedicated his life to exploring human consciousness and the science of self-transformation. Abhay is trained in the Indian wisdom traditions of Yoga, Bhakti, Vedanta, and Tantric Shaivism, but his teachings come from his more than 14 years of personal transformation and serving others to find their authentic path to deep happiness.
His teaching style is dynamic and unique, approachable to students from all walks of life. Abhay has been teaching meditation and self-empowerment to people all over the world in all kinds of venues since 2000.
Cosmic energy comes back as Yoga is replacing synthetic world….
SOME OF THE CELEBRITIES who practice MAHAMUKTESHWAR YOGA….
SALAMAN KHAN , MANISHA KOIRALA , KATRINA KAIF , MAHESH BHUPATHI , SONAKSHI SINHA , SAJID & WAJID , VIVEK OBEROI , MAHINDA RAJAPAKASA (SRILANKAN PRESEDENT) , SUCHHI SHUKLA , INTERNATIONAL MODEL MONI DUTTA …
BCom, LLB, DLL&LW
Mr. Mistry appears as Counsel in the Supreme Court and in various High Courts all over India.
His clients have included several corporate companies as well as public sector corporations and institutions eg. the Reserve Bank of India , Brihanmumbai Electric Supply and Transport Undertaking. He also works actively for social and medico legal causes eg .the rights of disabled persons, beach safety( Goa Action Plan), the setting up of distinct hawking and non-hawking zones in Mumbai, Surrogacy etc.
Mr. Mistry was a member of the Legal Committee of the Goa Chamber of Commerce and
Industry and the sub-committee of the Planning Commission which is reviewing the legislation for disabled persons in India. He has had vast experience in dealing with the media and entertainment industry and has been a consultant to several corporate agencies as well as high profile individual celebrity clients .
He was invited to assist the Goa Law Commission for setting up the first institutional International Arbitration Centre in Goa . He is a member of the Media Information and Communication Centre of India. He has helped establish – Entertainment, Media and Information Lawyers Association (E.M.I.L.A) in India . He is an Associate member of the Canadian Bar Association and is on the board of directors of the Indo Canadian Business Chamber in Mumbai. .
He is on the advisory board of VI SAFF Canada ( Vancouver International South Asian Film festival , Vancouver , Canada ) and several International Fashion weeks held in various cities within India . He was the legal consultant in Canada to the Times of India film Awards that took place in Vancouver in April 2013 .
He is a member of the World Zorastrian Chambers of Commerce, Trans Asian Chamber of Commerce and on the advisory committee of the US – India Investors Forum. Recently, he has been appointed legal advisor to the International Delphic Council who are in the process of organising the International Delphic Games ( on the lines of the Olympics for Art,Performing Arts and Culture ).
He is the founder of International Legal Alliance.Com. and is an Of Counsel with the Clarus Law Group that has offices in the UK and USA, and the Indian law firm LMJ Law