AB De Villiers , you know him as a cricketer from South Africa and playing for Royal Challenger Bangalore in IPL.
Now know some thing more about the multi talented and his achievements in different arena .
- He played as goal keeper for Jr National Hockey squad.
- He was shortlisted for Jr National Football squad.
- Captain of South Africa Jr Rugby.
- Holds six South Africa school swimming records.
- Clocked the fastest 100 mtr. timing in South Africa Junior Athletics.Member of South Africa Jr Davis Cup Tennis team.
- National Badminton Under 19 champion.
- Has also won under 19 Golf Tournament.
- World records ….31 balls 100 & 16 balls 50 runs in cricket .
Founder member and chief donor for underprivileged children and cancer hospital in Capetown.
He has adopted an entire village in a remote area of Zimbabwe and funds the entire village development..
Looking at the above achievements one may feel he could be an average academic student but hold your breath , here it comes:
He received a National Medal from Late Nelson Mandela …award for a Biochem Science project…!!
Amazing achievements for any human being, one more about ABD …
He has recorded a Bilingual Pop Music record too…
Be inspired by this unbelievable talent which proves that when there is a will there is a way , so think twice before complaining what anyone can do single handedly.